Product description Shimano Di2 BT-DN300 Seatpost Internal Battery
The new DN300 battery features the same waterproof design that Di2 users have loved for generations. Now with 3 ports, it delivers stable power to Shimano´s 12-speed road derailleurs and shifters (if a fully wired option is selected).
With the same size as its predecessor, the slim DN300 battery can be housed inside seat posts or frames ensuring a clean aesthetic. Now with 3 ports, the DN300 simplifies wiring to front and rear derailleurs, supplying stable power at all times. The third port is for riders who seek the redundancy of Shimano´s 12-speed Di2 wired option.
- Compatible with thinner next generation electric wire SD300 and systems after R9250/R8150 series
- 3 SD300 ports
- Shared fixing method with BT-DN110
- Average weight: 52
- Remarks: Fixing smallparts and 3dummy capincluded
- Type: Built-in battery
- Compatible charger: TBD
- Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT: Yes
- Master unit: Yes
- Chemistry: Li-Ion
- Rated capacity (Ah): 0.5
- Rated capacity (Wh): 3.7
- Rated voltage (V): 7.4
- SD300 connector (pcs): 0
- SD300 port (pcs): 3
- SD50 connector (pcs): 0
- SD50 port (pcs): 0
- SHIMANO’s genuine application E-TUBE PROJECT for Mobile allows you to customize your bike, update firmware, and maintain it by connecting it wirelessly to your bike. You can also get the more detailed bike maintenance by connecting to your bike by wire with E-TUBE PROJECT for Windows V4 application.